Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fuel Pull Drinkable Yogurt THM FP

I've enjoyed eating the Trim Healthy Mama way for about 4 months now. I'm not a food blogger, and I'm more of a follower than a leader when it comes to cooking. But sometimes you read the I ingredients on something and think "I could make this!" And you just have to try.
Many of us in the Facebook group enjoy 000 yogurts while on this plan. It's a great grab and go snack, side or meal depending on how you eat it. I was o e of those many, until I realized I'm allergic to stevia! Now my fast and easy breakfast option. Is gone! As a busy mom on the go this is unacceptable.
So armed with some Ingredients I set to work. And I was successful! The best part is, you only need a few ingredients, and 3 measuring devices. Though once you've made this enough you could totally eyeball it and use no measuring stuff and then it's no mess at all to clean up.
It's a fuel pull, and taste is totally customize-able to what you like.


First Measure out a cup of fat free greek yogurt. Pour into your jar.
Next you need 3 tsp of swerve. (this is also a tablespoon but I never have those clean so use tsp instead.) Add that to your jar as well.  
next 1/2-3/4 cup of almond milk. depending on how runny you like your drinkable yogurt. 

Next I added lemon extract. 1 tsp of that. I also like raspberry extract so I've done both. 
Next add a lid and shake WELL! 
This is what it looks like, runny yogurt. 

Drink right away and enjoy, or store in the fridge for a busy morning. If using on another day shake well again before drinking!




print recipe

Drinkable Yogurt THM FP
I love drinkable yogurt, but with a stevia allergy I had to get creative. This recipe uses no special ingredients, and doesn't even get mixing bowls dirty!
Ingredients
  • 1 cup 0% fat greek yogurt
  • 1/2-3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
  • 3 tsp Swerve or Eryrithritol sweetener
  • 1 tsp Raspberry or Lemon Extract (or both)
Instructions
Put all ingredients into an 8oz mason jelly jar.shake WELL!drink or store in fridge till ready to drink,* if refrigerating shake well before drinking,.Note: To make sweeter add more swerve or even stevia if not allergic. For different flavors you can try different extracts, or even fresh squeezed juice in small amounts.
I personally do not ingest essential oils or recommend it, but if you do that could change the flavor as well.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 1 serving

No comments:

Post a Comment